£40000 - £50000 per annum
28 days ago
Quality Control Inspector
Location: Chertsey Surrey
£40,000 - £50,000
Our client, a market leader within the Defence industry is currently recruiting a Quality Control Inspector due to continued growth following the successful bid of a large programme with the MOD. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and reliability of their products and services. You will be responsible for developing and implementing quality control procedures, conducting inspections, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvement.
The Role - Quality Control Inspector
- Develop and implement different procedures, methodologies and standards for Quality control to ensure full compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Conduct inspections and internal audits.
- Help resolve Quality issues related to the production and other engineering teams.
- Conduct Root cause analysis.
- Maintain quality documentation this includes inspection reports, test plans and quality records.
- Analyse Quality date
- Conduct supplier evaluations.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Look for continuous improvement in the quality department.
Experience/Skills required - Quality Control Inspector
- Degree in Electronic or mechanical engineering or related engineering discipline
- Experience in a Quality control Inspector role
- Knowledge of quality control methodologies
- Electronics industry background
- Understanding of different Quality tools and techniques: SPC, root cause analysis, FMEA
- Experience with ISO9001 QMS
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and analysing data
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.