Quality Control Technician
Royston - Hertfordshire
£20,000 - £25,000
A world renowned Medical/Pharmaceutical manufacturer that specialise in manufacturing laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment are looking for Quality Control Technician to join their skilled Quality team.
The role is a key part to the business and your purpose will be ensuring the manufactured products are fit for purpose and have no defects and make sure the product exceeds the customers' expectations.
Responsibilities - Quality Control Technician - Hertfordshire
- Ensure that each product is manufactured to the agreed specification.
- Ensure that each product is free from functional and cosmetic defects.
- Ensure that the QC documentation is kept up-to-date and readily available.
- Inspect quality of assembled products during the various stages of the process.
- Ensure that the required QC data is recorded into the production records as required.
- Prepare QC data for quality management reviews and manufacturing meetings.
- Adhere to GMP methodologies where and when appropriate.
- Carry out fixed QC processes accurately, recording and filing data.
- Ability to safely and accurately use a range of hand tools and simple test jigs.
- Entering batch information and accurate data into the production records.
- Liaising with the Consumables Lead to overcome any issues / variances / concerns with the manufacturing process.
- Report process non-conformances and quality issues in accordance with the relevant process maps and recording media.
Key Skills/Experience - Quality Control Technician - Hertfordshire
- Experience of working in a technical production or assembly environment.
- Experience of working with multi-disciplined teams.
- Previous experience in managing priorities / issues and workload in a QC / inspection capacity.
- Experience of working within a GMP environment.
- Previous experience within a QC / inspection role.
- Able to converse with engineering / technical staff to discuss technical issues.
- Able to follow fixed QC processes without deviation.
- Understanding of the importance of quality, cost and efficiency.
- Able to work in a clean, controlled environment.
If you are interested in this role and feel the above matches your skill set, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'