£40000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Based in Buckinghamshire.
£40,000 - £45,000
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 16.45pm and Fridays 8.15am - 12.15pm
A world leader in the Aerospace industry is looking for skilled Quality Engineer that is a certified internal auditor in the standards of ISO9001/AS9100. This role is very important to my client as you will be responsible for the management of the internal audit programme.
What they need - Quality Engineer:
They need someone who has a HND or is degree qualified in an engineering discipline, they would look at someone with extensive industry experience and technical training too. You will need to of worked in the Aerospace sector and need to be qualified as an internal auditor. This role will need someone who is a strong problem solver and has had Quality Assurance experience in an Aerospace environment.
The Role - Quality Engineer
- Take on and document planned internal audits according to the plan including co-ordination and support of team of internal auditors.
- Undertake product or process audits in response to any notified quality issues.
- Support internal departments to map and improve their operating processes.
- Maintain a database of audit and improvement actions and notify to senior management to aid prioritisation activities.
- Prepare data to illustrate relevant company quality metrics and sign off on new issue drawings as part of a team of QA representatives.
This is an opportunity not to be missed especially with someone with 3 -5 years' experience that wants to have new challenge in an exciting innovative company. Please do not hesitate and 'Apply now'