Horsham, West Sussex
£40000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Based in Horsham West Sussex
£40,000 - £45,000
A specialist designer and manufacturer in the defence industry, who supply complex electromechanical products/systems to the naval and land sectors of the Defence industry are looking for a Quality Engineer. This is an important role for my client as they value quality on their products very highly.
You will be a part of the Quality team and be responsible for identifying opportunities through the root cause corrective actions and to eliminate any recurring non-conformances and ensure the products meet all the quality requirements.
Responsibilities - Quality Engineer - West Sussex
- Drive my clients 8D problem methodology
- Root cause analysis
- Report any defects
- Support the internal quality auditing system
- Coordinate my client non conformance reporting systems
- Checking products quality before release
- Assisting in identification and mitigation of risks within the design, development, and production processes.
Key Skills - Quality Engineer - West Sussex
- HNC or equivalent in an engineering topic
- Good understanding of the integration of electronics and software into complex systems
- Previous experience with electro-mechanical products
- Strong knowledge of 8D methodology
- Strong understanding of quality standards ISO9001
- Able to read technical drawings
- Effective communicator
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and what to learn more about this fantastic growing company, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'