£26 - £35 per hour
22 days ago
****Contract Inside IR 35****
Experience in Aerospace Industry
Skills and Qualifications Required:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in engineering or scientific disciplines.
* Excellent understanding of Systems Engineering design, development and manufacturing processes
* An adaptable attitude and able to work as a team player
* An ability to work very closely with engineering teams and project managers to ensure that assurance activities are planned in to the delivery schedules
* An ability to ensure that the Product Assurance Plan and Acceptance & Qualification Plans are appropriately followed by the projects / teams / engineers and that the appropriate outputs are produced within the Engineering and Gate review Process (e.g. SRR, PDR, CDR).
* An ability to periodically review the PA Processes with internal stakeholders with the aim of making the project deliveries more effective.