Based in Staffordshire
An industry leading company that manufactures high end, innovative capital equipment are expanding their Quality team and are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer. The role will involve leading the operations on Quality Assurance and Control including internal validatio, factory acceptance testing and corrective/ preventative actions. Reporting of KPI's on quality measures, which will include customer complaints, commissioning and service trending for reliability and quality issues. Lead and provide input into continuous improvement opportunities.
+ Provide general support to the QA department in all quality-related matters.
+ Investigate the root cause of quality related problems and bring about appropriate corrective actions
+ Perform internal process audits and manage corrective actions that arise.
+ Lead and generate minutes of Rapiscan quality related meetings.
+ Provide input in Material Review Board for disposition of faulty parts/assemblies. Where required action faults investigations through to root cause and implement solutions.
+ Implement fully validated changes and ECO's to support Rapiscan internal corrective actions
+ Provide Quality input into the product assembly processes including IVT and FAT activities.
Skills and Experience:
- A degree or equivalent experience in manufacturing, quality and/or engineering and/or electronics related subject.
- Experience of working as a Quality Engineer, with strong root cause analysis, non conformance and correctove action plans.
- Good and effective communication skills at all levels
- ISO 9001 Lean and or Six Sigma understanding and experience
- Experience in a Regulatory Compliance- CE and software control
- Need NPI Expereince
If you are interested in this position, please 'APPLY NOW'