£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
£30,000 - £35,000
A leading Defence company that design and manufactures complex electro - mechanical products and systems for the Naval sector are looking for a skilled Quality Engineer. The main purpose of this role is that they need someone who can drive improvement in the company's activities to ensure the growth of the company and to be able to meet all current and future customer requirements.
Responsibilities - Quality Engineer - Plymouth
- Looking at maintaining and improving the Quality Management system to ensure the company is meeting requirement of ISO9001
- Record any non-conformances and to implement the corrective action plan to counter act these non-conformances.
- Conduct internal and supplier audits
- Investigate any of the Quality issues and be the face of customer liaison
- Conduct fault analysis reports
- Work closely with Supply Chain team to ensure on time supply of conforming materials and services.
Skills/Experience - Quality Engineer - Plymouth
- Qualified to HNC/HND to an engineering discipline
- Strong understanding of the Quality Management system within a design and manufacturing environment
- Experience in implementing 8D methodology
- Experience in conducting internal and supplier audits
- Data driven, excellent analytical skills
- Happy to travel UK wide and sometimes international
- Be able to obtain Security clearance
If you are interested in the position above, please 'APPLY NOW'