£32000 - £36000 per annum + Additional Package
7 months ago
A precision engineering company who operate across a variety of safety critical industries including Aerospace, Automotive and Oil & Gas are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their growing organisation.
The role will involve you planning and directing PPAP and APQP activities, establishing policies and procedures, develop the product quality systems and implement corrective actions.
Skills and Experience:
- A degree or equivalent experience in manufacturing, quality and/or engineering and/or electronics related subject.
- Min 3years experience in a Quality environment
- Working knowledge of APQP & PPAP tools, including PFMEA, MSA, control plans
- ISO 9001, AS910, Lean and or Six Sigma understanding and experience
- Proficient in the use mechanical drawings / blueprint reading, GD&T and application of SPC to the manufacturing process.
- Familiarity with inspection methods, coordinate measuring machines and test equipment. NDT, processes, heat treating.
If you are interested in this position and looking for more information please 'APPLY NOW'