Quality Engineer (Vehicle inspector)
£25.00 - £40.00 per hour
18 days ago
Quality Engineer (Vehicle Inspector)
6 months contract flexible rate (inside IR35)
An industry leader in designing/manufacturing high tech Vehicle protection solutions for the automotive/defence industry. They are in need of a Quality Engineer (vehicle inspector) to be responsible for the release of the product to ensure it complies with the customer and regulatory requirements.
The Role - Quality Engineer (Vehicle Inspector):
- Supporting the quality manager in maintaining/improving quality standards such as iso9001 and iso14001
- Manage cost down activities.
- Communicate with multiple departments to support the integration of the product
- Create quality plans
- Approve new suppliers.
- Assist in product development and improving quality/engineering processes
- Lead and maintain a material review board to ensure non-conforming product is assessed and managed.
Experience/Skills required - Quality Engineer (Vehicle Inspector):
- Qualification in an engineering/quality discipline
- Active HGV Licence
- Automotive or defence industry experience in quality assurance
- Experience with process development and improvement
- Knowledge of ISO standards and welding processes and procedures
- Experience with different inspection and measurement tools and quality tools and techniques.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.