over 2 years ago
Quality Inspection Auditor (contract)
Based in Middlesex
A global leader in the Aerospace and Defence industry are looking for an Inspection Auditor to accurately complete source inspection of their products and documents.
The company - Quality Inspection Auditor - Middlesex
My client designs, manufactures and specialises in critical lifesaving products that are required in the Aerospace and Defence sector. They supply to all around the world and have innovative products that has built them a highly reputable brand identity.
The role - Quality Inspection Auditor - Middlesex
- Inspect the product according to drawing and specifications
- Audit manufacturing and shipping paperwork is sufficient and accurate
- Working to deadlines
- Completing source inspection forms
- Rejection of component for items which fails inspection
Qualifications/skills - Quality Inspection Auditor - Middlesex
- Must have inspection experience
- Use of varied precision inspection tools and equipment
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering background
- Understand health and safety procedures and policies
- Computer literate
If this role suits your skill set and looking for new opportunity with renowned successful company then please click 'APPLY NOW'