£15.59 - £20.95 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are looking to employ a Fully Skilled Inspector to join our current team of professionals. Weekday AM working required.
This role involves:
* Working in a small team to validate high quality transmission components and casings mainly for the motorsport / aerospace industries.
* A right first-time philosophy and a flexible and efficient approach to the task at hand.
* Working with Mitutoyo coordinate measuring machines both setting and operating to meet the increasing demands of our continued growth in our Casing machining section.
* Knowledge of programming with Mitutoyo Software would a distinct advantage.
* The successful candidate will be fully proficient in mechanical measuring skills, as well as uses CMM machines.
* The ability to work individually and as part of a team to maximise the challenges this position offers is essential.
* Show a proactive and innovative approach to supporting the team, thrive on problem solving and have a natural desire to contribute to continuous improvement within the team.
* Be willing to work overtime when required to achieve delivery dates.
* A clear understanding of engineering drawings and geometric tolerances is a requirement.
* Knowledge of gears and gear geometry would be an advantage.
6 months initially
£15.59 PAYE / £20.95 Umbrella
Hours: 37 hours p/w, Mon-Thurs, 7am-3.30pm / Fri, 8am-12pm