Quality Inspector (Contract)
Royal Leamington Spa
£18.71 - £25.41 per hour + Overtime rate
27 days ago
Quality Inspector - Nightshift (Contract)
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
6 months initial contract, potential to extend/become permanent
£15.59 PAYE/ £20.95 Umbrella
Working hours: Mon-Thurs, 9pm-7am
A global strategic automotive engineering consultancy is looking for a Quality Inspector - Nightshift (Contract) to join their team in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out inspection activities on a range of mechanical products.
This role involves:
- Working in a small team to validate high quality transmission components and casings mainly for the motorsport / aerospace industries.
- A right first-time philosophy and a flexible and efficient approach to the task at hand.
- Working with Mitutoyo coordinate measuring machines both setting and operating to meet the increasing demands of our continued growth in our Casing machining section.
- Knowledge of programming with Mitutoyo Software would a distinct advantage.
- Proficient in mechanical measuring skills, as well as uses CMM machines.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Show a proactive and innovative approach to supporting the team, thrive on problem solving and have a natural desire to contribute to continuous improvement within the team.
- Be willing to work overtime when required to achieve delivery dates.
- A clear understanding of engineering drawings and geometric tolerances is a requirement.
- Knowledge of gears and gear geometry would be an advantage.
- Mitutoyo Software knowledge
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.