West Sussex, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Based in West Sussex
Up to £50,000
A leading electronics products manufacturer within the Medical Devices industry are now looking for a Quality Manager to head up their well-established Quality department. The company are experiencing huge growth during these uncertian times; they offer an excellent benefits package as well as a fantastic work/life balance.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure compliance with any certification that the company requires, including ISO9001, ISO13485 and ISO14001. You will also be required to support the professional development of the staff within the Quality department. This role will require you to be customer facing so experience with dealing with 3rd parties is desired.
Responsibilities - Quality Manager - West Sussex:
- Maintain and review the company's Quality Management System and Environmental Management System
- Ensure all quality problems are investigated and resolved, and the log and all reports are up to date.
- Ensure all equipment is calibrated
- Ensure my clients processes fulfill ISO requirements
- Ensure all processes are regularly audited (1st party audits)
- Lead 2nd and 3rd party audits as necessary
Skills/Knowledge/Experience - Quality Manager - West Sussex
- Experience in manufacturing (ideally in Electronic Manufacturing)
- Experience with administering an ISO9001 QMS
- Experienced in 8D reporting
- Experienced with using MS Excel and other basic software (i.e. ICT-literate)
- Ability to build good inter-personal relationships
- Demonstrable people and project management skills
- Guiding/taking part in audits
This is an opportunity not to be missed especially in the current times at the moment. Please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'