Based in Redhill
Up to £30,000 - £36,000
Shift - Monday - Friday early and late shifts weekly rotating 6:00am - 2:00pm and 1:45pm - 10:00pm.
A world-renowned manufacturer in the Renewable Energy Sector are looking for a Quality Technician that has strong experience working in a Quality/Engineering environment.
Key Responsibilities - Quality Technician - Redhill
- Carry out Internal Audits
- To interrupt engineering drawings and models
- Programme CMM allowing measurement and reports to be generated
- To perform "First Off" as requested
- To provide support to procurement and production teams and other technical projects
- To identify and record any non-conformances to specification requirements
- Control defective items via segregation from good product and raise relevant non-conformance reports.
- To review internal records to ensure they have been completed to the required standard and report any adverse trends
- To ensure QC instruments are suitably operated and maintained, including scheduled checks between planned service and calibration activities
Key Skill/Qualifications - Quality Technician - Redhill
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong experience using CMM
- 3+ years working in a Quality / Engineering environment
- Working experience of reading and understanding detailed mechanical drawings, including Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Extensive experience of metrology
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Evidence of high numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literate with use of Microsoft Word, Excel would be an advantage
- Analytical mindset with excellent attention to detail
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Conscientious, hardworking and accurate individual able to work in fast-moving environment
If you are interested in this role and want to work for an exciting company that continues to grow. Then please "APPLY NOW"