Based In Surrey
Do you want work for an industry leader of complex security systems that are making cutting edge technology being used worldwide? Well this could be you as my client is hiring a Quality Technician who needs to have a good range of experience in Quality in the engineering sector. The Quality Technician is involved to carry out quality inspections, including goods inwards, in process and final acceptance testing, recording and documenting results and any non-conformances.
- Perform in-process inspection and testing in tube and machine integration processes including final inspection.
- Ensure that non-conforming product is correctly identified and assist in Material Review Board for disposition.
- Inputting inspection and test data into databases and writing inspection/test reports including data presentation and analysis.
- Undertake or assist in corrective actions including containment, root cause investigation, corrective action and verification steps.
- Produce inspection and control plans
- Support incoming material inspections /testing (either onsite or at supplier premises)
- Perform outgoing verification and validation inspection and testing on tube and final RTT product
- Provide support for the calibration process and database
- Undertake internal audits when required
- Must have a positive proactive attitude to work, be self-motivated, and have good literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Quality Technician or Quality Inspector in an Engineering Environment.
- Understanding of ISO 9001 quality standards
- Proficient at interpreting Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Drawings
- IT skills able to use Word, Excel, Access competently.
- MRP and ERP systems experience
- Clean Driving Licence
- Quality experience with MRB, Non-Conforming product, inspection methods and data collection.
If you are interested in this position, please 'APPLY NOW'