£33000 - £37000 per annum
17 days ago
X-Ray Service Engineer
Up to £37,000 plus benefits
Berkshire / Oxfordshire
An industry leading provider of digital radiography systems is looking for a Service Engineer to join their expanding business.
Described by current employees as a nice place to work with lots of recognition and opportunities for progression.
This employer is also willing to provide training providing a rare opportunity for an engineer with no prior radiology or x-ray experience to break into the medical field.
The Role - Field Service Engineer
Following the internal transfer of an existing engineer, a new Field Service Engineer is required to join the South East England Service Engineering team.
As the Field Service Engineer you role will be to install x-ray systems as well as provide routine maintenance and carry out reactive break down repair work.
As part of the South East England Service Engineering team you could be asked to travel anywhere in this region, however likely most of your travel will be into West London, and the Home Counties. Flexibility to travel elsewhere in the UK and Ireland will be required on occasions.
The ideal applicant will live between Basingstoke to Oxford to Slough.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 43.5hrs/week inclusive travel beyond which overtime is paid door to door. Weekend working is rare and there is no on call requirement.
What's on offer?
- Up to £37,000pa
- Overtime paid at x1.5 Mon-Sat x1.5 and x2 Sun/BH
- Choice of company car or car allowance £5,400pa
- Pension EE3% ER 5%
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
What experience is this company looking for?
- Strong electro-mechanical hardware fault finding and repair skills.
- Strong software or IT oir networking skills.
- Prior experience in a field-based role.
- X-ray or medical engineering experience is beneficial but NOT essential. Training is provided.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Strong customer service, communication and team work skills.
- Valid, UK driving licence.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
What happens next?
To begin your application click APPLY NOW. Your CV will be forwarded to a CBSbutler representative. Should you be suitable they will be in touch within 5 working days.