PMC - 001_1661944660
£28500 - £38000 per annum + Commission, Pension, Medical
29 days ago
CBSbutler is an award-winning specialist Technical and Engineering recruitment agency with offices based in London and Redhill. We work with globally recognizable brands and place candidates on a contract and permanent basis across a broad array of interesting roles and skill sets.
We are hiring a Recruitment Consultant to join our hugely successful engineering recruitment Team. You will work alongside some of the most successful recruitment consultants in the industry and help us do what we do best; enhance the careers of our candidates at globally recognised clients.
If you are driven by the opportunity to build skills while progressing your career then get in touch with us!
As part of Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc., you will enjoy a huge range of benefits including the following:
- A market-leading salary
- Uncapped, no threshold commission scheme
- Unlimited career progression potential with clear promotion targets at all levels
- Innovative learning and development offering
- Annual President Club trips and Top Performer incentives
- Weekly and monthly sales incentives
- Annual summer and winter parties - when COVID-19 allows!
- 25 days holiday + public holidays + 3 additional company holiday days
- Company pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
A comprehensive wellness package including;
- Private medical insurance
- Private GP service 24/7
- Optical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 50% discount - Gym membership
- Lifeworks EmployeeCare app - retail discounts
- Cycle-to-work scheme
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Building and nurturing strong commercial relationships with new and existing clients
- Placing candidates in contract and interim roles within the Automation and Process Controls industry
- Leveraging existing relationships to uncover and win contract business
- Generating new business with existing clients and prospects
- Managing and growing a contract book of placed candidates and a strong network of contract candidates
- Initiating cross-selling opportunities with other brands in the Staffing 360 organization.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will have experience of:
- Consolidated experience as a 360 recruiter with a demonstrable background in securing new business and managing a contract desk.
- Existing experience in the technical or engineering industry, with a focus on interim and contract hires
- A track record of consistently delivering set GP targets or working to objectives
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills