about 2 years ago
Our teams have been specialising within the Engineering sector for over 25 years now. We boast an enviable track record of supplying the best industry talent across Aerospace, Defence and Automotive markets. Working within a team of highly experienced consultants you will benefit from a very diverse range of clients across the Engineering space. In addition what with our history you will have a fantastic pool of high calibre candidates to work with within your specialist sector.
Who are we?
CBSbutler is synonymous with engineering, manufacturing and technical skills, with a successful track record of working with over 1500 leading employers, across sophisticated industries globally. We are growing significantly over the next 6-12 months and are looking to grow our teams. Due to the success of the Redhill office and recent promotions, we are looking for experienced consultants to join our team.
CBSbutler has received industry wide recognition for many years, with an unprecedented number of business awards, including the winner of the 'Recruiter Awards for Excellence'. As an employer of choice we have also been listed in the 'Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to work for', and been awarded the highly acclaimed 'Best Companies 3 Star 'extraordinary accreditation' for employee engagement.
As a recruitment consultant, you're the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
Key skills/ attributes required:
- Recruitment experience ideally in Engineering, IT, Construction or Manufacturing
- Can do attitude, Self-motivated
- Excellent communicator with exceptional people skills
- Determination, hunger and passion to succeed
- Prioritise and manage own work flow
- Driving licence - due to the location of the office a car is essential
Excellent salary and the following benefits:
- Excellent commission structure
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Regular high achievers team lunches out
- Annual incentive trips
- Break out area with sofa's, pool tables, drink fridges
What are you waiting for?
If this sounds like the career for you please send your CV to Vicky Marsh on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07786 258533
Remember to follow CBSbutler LinkedIn page to receive live job updates and industry news including interview tips and advice.