City of London, London
£22.50 - £30 per hour
about 2 months ago
Registered Nurse - Covid Testing
We urgentyl need a Registered Nurse to work as part of a team of test operatives undertaking COVID-19 testing on a large Engineering site in London - Holborn area within easy commute of Waterloo, Temple, Blackfrairs stations.
As an imperative member of our COVID testing team, you will be working on the in-house COVID testing Healthcare team (dependant on testing numbers) and other professionals. You will be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and making people feel at ease when coming to site.
As a COVID Testing Operative you will:
As well as working with members from reputable businesses, you will be delivering compliant and rapid COVID testing services. You will be expected to undertake the following tasks:
- Administration of COVID testing
- Adhere to infection control policies and procedures in-between clients
- Communicate with clients in a warm, compassionate and personable manner
- Adhere in line with PHE guidance to ensure both your safety and the safety of others
- Have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Ability to triage suspected ill health cases provide pre-disposed guidance to HRBP's and LM's
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
No weekend work and social hours.