Up to £600 per day
6 months ago
£600 per day InsideIR35
SC Clearance Required
- Create, own, and maintain the environment strategy.
- Create and maintain an inventory of environment components.
- Create and maintain non-production environment related processes and templates.
- Plan and co-ordinate availability of non-production environments.
- Schedule maintenance slots and manage the environment usage communication plan.
- Work with Delivery managers and Test Leads to coordinate planned outage and environment refreshes.
- Define and forecast requirements for support resources for non-production environments.
- Maintain an environment usage plan and track the provision and maintenance of environments.
- Manage requests for environment build activity.
- Manage and report on Risks / Assumptions / Issues and Dependencies of test environments.
- Ownership of the release plan & implementation dates; act as the sign off for changes.
- Design and implement efficient procedures for the distribution and installation of changes to the systems.
- Implementation planning and deployment management.
- Experiencing of managing complex deployments into cloud-based environments.
- Understanding of system architecture best practices.
- Agile Release Management, Agile experience
- Experience in cloud (AWS preferred).
- Background in integrated systems.
- Understanding of code branching.
- Good experience of using Jira, Confluence, MS Teams or similar collaboration tools.
- Exposure to large scale projects/programmes and working in a matrix environment with 3rd party suppliers.
- Hold relevant industry qualifications (e.g. ITIL, Agile).
- Experience with DevOps product release methodologies.
- Technical advocate and self-learner up to date with the latest trends and innovations; encourages and inspires those around them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to collaborate with testers, systems engineers, architects, software developers, management as well as ability to work with multiple teams to release software.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt quickly to changing requirements.