£35000 - £45000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Reliability and Maintainability Engineer
Based In Middlesex
A world leader in the aerospace industry need a Reliability and Maintainability Engineer. This position is responsible for determining the reliability, maintainability, safety of the product and in so doing will oversee the design activity to ensure reliability, maintainability specifications are met, and systems are safe to operate.
- Conduct assessments using an analytical approach to ensure reliability, maintainability and safety of design
- Produce computational predictions regarding reliability, maintainability and safety
- Produce and present documentation detailing assessment outputs for internal use and the customer
- Participate in the IPT (Integrated Product Team) process; represent function
- Achieve closure FRACAS (Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System).
- Data acquisition management and maintenance
- Revise and test quality of processes when appropriate
- Review and amend drawings
- Understand customer requirements and end- users maintenance concept in accordance with customer provided specification/statement of work.
Skills and Experience:
- Thorough experience in working with design electro-mechanical systems
- General experience of working and participating in a matrix team structure (Integrated Product Team).
- Good problem solving/investigating skills
- Well-developed planning and organisation
- Extensive experience in writing technical documents/reports
- IT literate
- Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering degree
If you are interested in this position, please 'APPLY NOW'