West Sussex, England
£35000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
Location West Sussex
£35,000 - £45,000
A global highly technical Renewable Energy company are looking for a Reliability Engineer to join their Mechanical Engineering team. They need someone that has a very strong technical mind and good influencing skills. This role is great opportunity if you are looking to join a forward thinking company that has very high predictive of growth for 2020.
Key Responsibilities - Reliability Engineer - West Sussex
The main purpose of this role is to analyse the reliability of my clients innovative technology and use your expertise and knowledge to identify and minimise the product risk, some of the accountabilities are:
- Use DFMEA and design review based failure modes
- Identify and implement improvements to the failure data management systems and failure analysis process
- Writing technical reports on results you have found
- Identify and implement improvements to the technology
- Design and organise accelerated testing of failure modes
- Provide advice to other team members to ensure you are apply the reliability engineering practice through out
- Perform root cause analysis
Key Skills/Knowledge - Reliability Engineer - West Sussex
- Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent higher-level engineering qualification
- Minimum two years' experience related to the above accountabilities.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to contribute to design review meetings and form working relationships with supplier partners and peer groups
- Good understanding of statistical concepts with experience of reliability/durability analysis and predictions being desired (preferably using ReliaSoft Weibull++)
- Strong understanding of FMEA root cause analysis tools
- Knowledge of materials engineering, heat transfer, thermodynamics, mechanics, hydraulics and test engineering would all be beneficial
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'