Belfast, County Antrim
Up to £460 per day + Inside IR35
3 months ago
Reporting and Analytics Manager
6 Month contract -Agile working (2-3 days on-site), expenses such as travel to the site would require to be self-funded.
Rate - £460 per day Inside IR35
As a Reporting and analytics manager, you will be integral to enabling the business to access the information and insight they need to run their operation, and make informed, data driven decisions. You will be a key driver when it comes to landing our BI strategy across Openreach NI, moving away from Excel based static reporting, to a self-serve culture supported by excellent interactive BI dashboards.
- Lead in the preparation of key business intelligence, to ensure effective and commercially focussed performance.
- Working closely with a variety of business stakeholders, to research and report requirements.
- Lead on defining and evolving our BI strategy, with an emphasis on a self-serve culture, intelligent insightful dashboards, and automated alerting style BI
- Creation of suite of interactive self-serve BI dashboards, driving best practice across the Qlik developer community in Openreach.
- Strong links into our Data Management and Data Technology teams across Openreach to ensure Openreach NI team have the datasets they need.
- Drive change within the business through adoption & uptake of data & analytics products produced within the team; to realise a data driven business.
- Ownership of design and development of current and future strategic dashboards and datasets required to support the business
- Contribute to the wider Data Office strategy for development of datasets, measures dashboards and predictive modelling. Keeping up to date with the latest BI trends and developments, and ensuring our strategy continues to reflect industry best practice.
- Expertise in data warehouse techniques, analytical solutions, and data management best practices
- Analytical skills and experience with an industrial recognised analytical tool
- Experience in relation to data warehousing and analytical product creation
- An in-depth understanding of both dimensional and relational data modelling
- Strong analytical skills and evidence of using data to deliver insight
- Highly competent in SQL and Excel
- Advanced use of Qlik Sense, including N Printing and efficient use of QVD's.
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews their work carefully, quality control is key
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills to lead and influence a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Good stakeholder management, planning skills and ability to prioritise demand in line with business and commercial requirements
- Good communication skills, ensuring stakeholders are kept up to date and informed
- DAMA certification is preferred
- GCP certification an advantage
- Preferred experience on Qlik (Software used for data reporting)