Are you looking for a step into a job which offers career progression and further qualifications? Keep reading
I'm working with a centre in South West London which offers short breaks residential services and full time residential services for children with learning disabilities and complex health needs.
They are looking for Support Workers and Senior Support Workers to join the team.
- Full time role, weekend work (every other weekend) is required
- Assistant Support Workers : 7am to 12pm or 3pm to 9pm
- Senior Support Workers: 6:45am to 2:45am or 2:30pm to 9:30pm
- Relevant qualifications in Health & Social Care are desirable
- Your salary will be decided after a competency test at interview.
+ You will be providing high quality care to the children on a day's basis and working on their care plans
+ You will be accompanying them on school trips when necessary
+ You will be helping them get ready for school every day
+ You need to be familiar with the Health & Safety Procedures Policy
+ You will be working on the children's care plans to ensure they are getting the best care possible for their individual needs
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly and a member of our team will call you.