Up to £20600 per annum
4 months ago
Residential Support Worker
Are you an experienced Support worker looking for a residential role working with children? This role could well offer you that opportunity with plenty of opportunity to progress and expand your career. We are teamed up with a short breaks residential children's care home in Yatton who need a Residential Support Workers for their team!
You will be caring for children with complex health needs, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour on a shift basis in a permanent capacity.
Requirements of Residential Support Worker
- Medication training is very desirable
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service ideally
- Qualification in Health & Social Care, whether it be an NVQ or Diploma
- Experience in a residential care setting (with children is desirable but not essential)
- Ability to work under your own guidance
- A friendly, helpful attitude
- £20,600 per annum
- 29 days annual leave per year
- Further training and qualifications with the company
Apply directly to this website to receive a phone call from someone on our team to give you a call and discuss the company in more detail.