£9.34 - £12.34 per hour
about 1 year ago
Residential Support Worker - Agency - 3 months
Are you an experienced Support worker looking for a residential role working with children? We are teamed up with a residential children's care home in Oxted who need a Residential Support Worker for an initial 3 month contract.
You will be caring for children with complex health needs, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour on a shift basis
Requirements of Residential Support Worker
- Medication training is very desirable
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service ideally
- Qualification in Health & Social Care, whether it be an NVQ or Diploma
- Experience in a residential care setting (with children is desirable but not essential)
- Ability to work under your own guidance
- A friendly, helpful attitude
You must be a driver to apply for this position as the client is located in a very remote area without public transport access.
Details regarding pay rate will be discuss over the telephone.
Apply directly to this website to receive a phone call from someone on our team to give you a call and discuss the company in more detail.