£20000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
about 2 years ago
Staffing 360 Solutions is a rapidly growing International Recruitment Business. We are a $250m + NASDAQ US staffing firm, that currently owns a number of recruitment businesses across the UK and USA
Over the course of the past year, we have grown our revenue by more than 40%, with our profitability more than doubling. This is a reflection of the management team, which you could be joining,
One of our UK brands is CBSbutler - with offices in London and Surrey.
CBSbutler is synonymous with engineering, manufacturing and technical skills, with a successful track record of working with over 1500 leading employers, across sophisticated industries globally. We are growing significantly over the next 6-12 months and are looking to grow our teams. Due to the success of the Redhill office and recent promotions, we are looking for candidate consultants / resourcers to join us in our Surrey office (South Nutfield).
This is based in a friendly. modern and busy office. The role is extremely varied role and no two days are the same. Do you want to be a part of a team building on the success already achieved and have experience in a customer facing role or call centre/telesales background.
The resourcer position would suit a career hungry individual. The business structure means that there are genuine career growth opportunities for the right candidate.
What does the role involve?
The role of Recruitment resource is very exciting and challenging. This a commercial role in a business environment, which is heavily targeted on sales and revenue.
Responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to permanent or contract positions with consultants client/companies. You'll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your candidates' needs and requirements, and suitability to roles
Sourcing candidates by searching our data base, cv boards, social media, networking, headhunting and through referrals. You'll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to the vacancies that we have.
As a resourcer, you're the vital link between candidates and their next career move. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- using sales, communication and listening skills marketing techniques to attract the best candidates
- visiting clients with consultants to build and develop positive relationships with them
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacanc
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
What we are looking for?
- A proactive approach and great communication skills.
- A hunger for success and career fulfilment.
- A financially motivated mind.
- Hardworking and driven attitude.
- Sales experience
What in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent market leading commission scheme
- Exciting rewards such as trips abroad, cash bonuses, all expensed nights out at quality restaurants
- Long term career
If you have excellent communication skills, customer service experience and are ambitious, driven then why not try recruitment.
To apply please apply to email@example.com