RF Engineering Manager
£55,000 to £60,000 with a 15% Bonus Scheme
Our client, a leading consultancy business based in Hampshire are currently recruiting for an RF Engineering Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Within this role, you will manage and develop a high performing technical team in order to deliver a service, which provides an exceptional customer experience, as well as ensuring work is delivered on time and meets the high level of quality expected. You will be working with brand new technologies and be very interesting position if you are a natural born leader that can drive and motivate a team to success.
RF Engineering Manager - Your duties - Hampshire
- Manage and develop your team
- Ensure standards and targets of testing services are met
- Work with the sales team to qualify and prioritize workload
- Support Quality processes
- Oversee all RF activities
RF Engineering Manager - Essential skills - Hampshire
- RF / Wireless testing and compliance experience
- Previous management, ability to develop, motivate and lead a team
- A proven track record of leading a team of technical specialists
- Open to new experiences and cutting-edge technologies
- Organisational skills, ability to multitask / prioritise workload
If you are interested in this exciting role, please 'APPLY NOW'