Up to £45000 per annum
about 2 years ago
A global leading engineering organisation are now looking for a Report Vetter to join their team at their site based in Hampshire. As part of a team of specialists you will be responsible for working with the Supervisors and Project Managers to vet test reports prior to release to our clients to ensuring they accurately detail the tests performed and resulting results are in accordance with the applicable test specifications. In addition to this key activity you will support activities which underpin our accreditation and testing activities. You may be working in a similar role to this or perhaps an experienced RF Engineer looking to step out of a hands on testing role?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate vetting of RF test reports, to ensure reports are compliant with client, regulatory and quality requirements covering regulatory requirements (Eu, FCC, Aus/Nz ICS, ARIB, IEC, COSPAS/SARSAT)
- Provision of statistics to Supervisors to reduce errors / improve efficiencies in the service provision
- Initiate improvements in the testing and reporting process to improve delivery and lead-times
- Conduct gap analysis for new specifications ensuring our Scope of Accreditation is current.
- Support the review and development of Test Method Sheets which provide instruction to the engineers when conducting tests
- Review the Competence Database System ensuring all engineer competence levels are current and in line with the Scope of Accreditation.
- HND (or equivalent) in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Practical experience of RF testing, either an R&D or test lab environment, in accordance with Regulatory Specifications (Eu, FCC, ICS, Aus/Nz)
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems i.e. ISO 17025