£35.00 - £40.00 per hour
7 months ago
Rate: £40.00 per hour (Limited)
Role RF Test Expert/Engineer
A highly reputable Aerospace company is looking a RF Test Expert to join their test department for 6 months with a strong possibility for extension. The purpose of the role is to lead the Test Development Engineers, you will also be responsible for the test system hardware and software activities related to the design and development of my client's systems.
Responsibilities - RF Test Expert - Portsmouth
- Manage the Test Development Engineers in Hardware and Software development tasks, as well as some hands on testing.
- Produce and maintain requirements, design, integration, validation and implementation
- Support the processes for Test requirements, specification, reviews and delivery
- Support deployment of simulation, equipment and payload testing
Experience/Skills - RF Test Expert - Portsmouth
- Strong experience in RF/Microwave electronics
- Management experience on projects with RF, Microwave and digital type designs
- Excellent hands on test experience within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Experience with design and manufacture of RF Test equipment
- Skilled in RF and Microwave architecture and detailed design
If you are interested and match the criteria above, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'