West Sussex, England
£50000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Located - West Sussex with remote hybrid working
Salary - £50,000 - £70,000 with excellent company benefits
Our client who manufactures high end and cutting-edge surveillance systems for the defence industry require a Sales Manager! My client works in the marine and land sector offering a range of support for armoured vehicles and submarines.
This role will be to lead and manage the land sector of the business across the UK. The role does have room for expansion as you will support the land sector overseas and when required look into the marine and special projects for the business.
Responsibilities - Sales Manager - West Sussex
- Find, manage, and communicate with end users, prime contractor and system integrators to identify sales opportunities for existing/new products and systems.
- Conduct a business plan to develop profitability for the UK land sector
- Manage budgets and sales forecast
- Negotiate business deals and opportunities
- Come up with proposals and quotations (Cost build up, commercial terms)
- Maintain relationships and customers and ensure you align the companies and customer expectations
- Work alongside the bid's proposal manager
Experience needed for the role:
- Previous experience in Sales Manager role
- Knowledge of Bid and Tender processes
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Have market knowledge within UK MOD
- Understanding of emerging technologies (Software, hardware, network)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to gain Security clearance
If you want to find out more and start your application. 'APPLY NOW'