£45000 - £52000 per annum + +Bonus and excellent benefits
6 months ago
Salesforce Software Engineer
Salary: £45,000 to £52,000 + bonus
Salesforce Software Engineer: You will act as the Subject Matter Expert for the Salesforce technology stack; primary responsibilities include identification, documentation, and prioritization of business requirements, development of the application strategy needed to satisfy requirements, definition of the Salesforce standards and best practices for implementing solutions, and execution of required development throughout phased implementation.
There is also an expectation that the engineer is able to maintain and potentially enhance Java microservices that support the Salesforce deployment.
Your skills and experience:
- 3+ years previous development experience with Salesforce
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification preferred
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder certification
- Experience with at least one Salesforce Communities deployment preferred
- Strong understanding of how to build and support highly scalable and reliable solutions on Salesforce Platform
- Java development experience including Web frameworks, service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST) preferred
Apply now and I will call to discuss your situation and this role in more depth