£45000 - £50000 per annum + Corporate Package
2 months ago
SAP Reporting Analyst - BW4HANA
- Requirements; Design; Configuration; Development; Implementation;
- SAP; BW4HANA; BusinessObjects; Lumira; WEBI; SAP Analytics Cloud
- £45,000 - £50,000 + excellent bens.
- Chelmsford, Essex
5 years based in the UK minimum is required to be considered for this role due to the Security & Defence nature of the business
As an Engineering & Technology leader, we provide enabling technologies for industrial growth markets that require advanced technology and high reliability across a number of key industries.
Due to expansion we are looking for a SAP Reporting Analyst to be part of a multi-disciplinary SAP team translating business requirements into detailed architecture design documents. These requirements will be delivered by developing and enhancing BW4HANA and reporting tools such as BusinessObjects, Lumira, WEBI and SAP Analytics Cloud.
You will be responsible for the full end to end lifecycle of delivering BI/BW solutions from design, configuration, development through to implementation, The business will rely on you to advise on the best tools for each specific requirement.
Strong working knowledge of SAP BW4/HANA - must include
- Data Modelling
- Process Chains
- Ability to create ABAP/AMDP routines
- Experience of BW modelling tool in eclipse is a must
Good Knowledge of Business Objects 4.2 & SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Knowledge of SAP Design Studio/Lumira
- Strong working knowledge of SAP Web Intelligence
- Good working knowledge of SAP Analysis for Office
- SAP Analytics Cloud - advantageous
Good working knowledge of SAP S4/HANA
- Good working knowledge of CDS Views; requirement to create CDS views within S4/HANA to use as data sources for SAP BW4/HANA
- Knowledge of the LIS Extractors for SAP
Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.