£425 - £500 per day + Inside IR35
10 months ago
*9 month contract
*Based in South Wales
*Active SC Clearance required
*£425 - £500 a day Inside IR35
MY client based in South Wales has a requirement for an experienced Infrastructure engineer with current active SC clearance to join their team.
You will be directly responsible for:
* Physical Installation of Reference Model equipment into racks
* Deployment of the baseline Configuration
* Management of all updates and patching to maintain the system at the correct baseline
* Hands on deployment of their Knowledge of Microsoft and Virtualisation Techniques
* Fault finding and problem solving
* Supporting other enabling technologies (e.g. System Centre, Exchange, SQL)
* Produce high quality technical documentation for design documents, configuration & build data sets
Skills & Experience
* Experience in design of a 24/7 high availability & highly secure systems; Skillful in identifying design risks.
* Proven experience of designing multi-vendor complex secure communications and information exchange network interfaces to government grade.
* Proven experience of working with product vendors to optimize a solution
* Application of security hardening/lockdown of systems
* The position requires a minimum of +5 years' experience within a similar role preferably working in secure environment such as MOD/GOV/NATO.
If you would like further information regarding this opportunity please send your updated CV and I will get in touch.