CDI - 1173174_1643804426
£450 - £451 per day
4 months ago
Job Role: Scrum Master
Location: Salisbury (Hybrid working 2/3 days per week on site)
Rate: £450 per day inside ir35
Contract: 6 months+
Security Clearance: SC level is required for this role
I am recruiting a Scrum Master for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator who operate within the UK defence sector. As Scrum Master you will be a champion of the agile approach, coaching and supporting to ensure the agreed agile processes are being followed. They will include producing the relevant tracking and management information for both the account and customer stakeholders.
- Agile scrum team leader and champion working within your dynamic team.
- Working with the Resource Scheduler, the Chief and other Scrum Masters to make sure resources are placed in the agreed priority areas and resources are utilised and producing work of a good quality at a sustainable velocity.
- Participate in sprint planning attending the Scrum of Scrum meetings.
- Hold sprint retrospectives and feedback improvements to the team and the wider development and operations teams.
- Relationship management between service and project for the purposes of resource planning.
- Produce a forward sprint plan, working with the relevant technical architects, service architect, your tester and product owner.
- Potentially manage more than one agile team depending on the size of complexity of the work backlog.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Customer focused/Business aware
- Team leader and Player
- Adaptable and flexible
- Organised/Time Management
- Proactive, forward leaning
- Ideally previous experience of agile methods as a Scrum Master.
- Or a good project management background with a desire to move into agile methods of delivery.
- Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills to work at all levels.
- Previous examples of where you have managed project resources and client stakeholders.
- Experience or knowledge of agile tools, such as task management tooling, e.g. Jira.