City of London
Adam Serugo Lugo
17 days ago
Location: West End/London
I am hiring a Secretary to join a reputable accountancy firm in their West End offices to to deliver professional administrative support to their Partners, Directors and Managers across the Media Specialist Corporate Finance and General Practice teams. This role will work closely with existing secretarial support for some partners as part of a wider secretarial team.
The company is a dynamic, high growth, entrepreneurial team with a laser focus on maintaining a positive team ethos and culture.
Your responsibilities as Secretary will include:
- Diary Management for the Partners
- Preparing proposals and presentations.
- Client creation/Anti-Money Laundering procedures;
- First draft letters for approval/ amendment by Partners.
- Scanning and filing client records/files, archiving where necessary.
- Preparing bills and expenses
- Arranging travel/accommodation (some international).
- Expense management
- Team support/administration for tax returns process
- Assisting with client breakfasts/lunches.
- Arranging client meetings/ refreshments/rooms etc.
- Some reception duties, on rota
- Electronic filing of accounts and tax returns
- Dealing with incoming post and distribution
- Assisting with administrative tasks to keep the CRM system up-to-date
- You will have worked in an accounting firm or a professional services business as an Executive or Team Assistant or Administrative Assistant.
- You will have advanced level knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- You will be familiar with typing and formatting reports incl. tables and spreadsheets.
- You will have strong typing skills (Min 50 WPM) and you should be familiar with typing and formatting reports - including tables and spreadsheets.
- You should have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills and an ability to multitask
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, we would love to hear from you, or if you know anyone its always worth the referal: firstname.lastname@example.org