CDI - 1173911_1644398343
£35000 - £36000 per annum
3 months ago
Job Role: Test Engineer
Contract; 6 months+
Rate: £550 - £600 per day inside ir35
Security clearance at SC level is required for this role
Specifically as a Test Engineer you will lead a team of software and system testers to fully support the functional, non-functional, integration and performance testing of a system of critical national infrastructure.
You will have overall responsibility for the testing of a large system and code base from an incumbent supplier. As a Test Engineer You will be responsible for managing knowledge transfer, change and building your team.
You will be expected to inform the roadmap for cloud transformation with your peers working in tandem with the wider programme team; including engineering, architecture and cloud platform.
This role is of a highly technical nature.
- 7 years' test experience (or 6 years' experience with ISTQB Foundation Certificate in software testing).
- Strong experience in leading technical test team
- Proven experience in writing query's in SQL database;
- Experience of SOAPUI;
- Knowledge of UNIX;
- Knowledge of Web services;
- Knowledge of AIX;
- Extensive experience and good understanding of structured test methods and processes
- Knowledge of supporting the setup of automated testing
- Extensive experience in analysing requirements and design documentation
- Extensive demonstrable experience developing test plans
- Experience executing tests analysis and documenting results
- Managing time and people
Nice to have
- IBM Software Life-cycle tooling
- Desirable Experience of Java.
If you are interested in this Test Engineer role or wish to apply please feel free to reply to this e-mail or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829