Up to £550 per day
about 1 month ago
Remote - with occasional meetings in the London area
Clearance: SC Cleared
Duration - 12 months
Rate - £550 a day (Inside IR35
Security Architect: You will join a leading Enterprise scale IT consultancy and work with one of their leading clients. You must show the ability to work independently as well as part of a team and to offer innovation whilst maintaining security.
+++ Please note that this is an SC Cleared role +++
- Output Record and updates the security costs on projects.
- Complete and document Privacy and Security Assurance Framework (PSAF) risk management template for the assignment delivering the required artefacts.
- Provide the project or assignment with security risks, assumptions and dependencies.
- Complete security design documentation.
- Provide handover to security operations.
- Provide utilisation and work details on a regular basis.
- Support bids through solution design, text and cost inputs.
- Aid projects to help them evaluate new products for solution development.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications.
- Bachelors Degree in an information security discipline is highly preferable.
- Experience in a security consultancy and / or architecture role for an international company.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as TOGAF/SABSA, CISSP, CISM, CCSK etc.
- 5 + years' experience in cyber security.
- The ability to produce written documents to a high standard. T
- he ability to interact with senior stake holders within the business.
- The ability to work across the business areas to design solutions.
- Experience of network security, network hardware configuration, network protocols, networking standards and information security policies.
Apply now and I will call to discuss your situation and this role in more depth