CDI - 1173282_1637064541
£600 - £601 per day
2 months ago
Job Role: Security Architect
Location: Salisbury some flexi working available
Rate: £600 a day inside ir35
Contract: 6 months +
Security Clearance at level SC is required for this role
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of end-to-end solution/technical design, ensuring alignment with the strategic technical architecture.
- Provide solution and technical SME input
- Provide a customer concern point for design related issues within projects.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
- Identify, communicate and handle Information Assurance risks.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate risks in liaison with Solution Leads.
- Build solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or improvements.
- Definition of security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies.
- Good social skills with diverse audiences - strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrable ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
- The ability to be the security authority who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background
- Strong Security Engineering background working with an Engineering team to ensure compliance
- Experience of integrating audit data with SIEM systems (e.g. Splunk ES, Huntsman)
- Knowledge of JSP 440, SPF HMG InfoSec Standards 1 & 2 and other NTA Security Standards
Please feel free to reply to this advert or give me a call on 01737 821029 if you are interested