CDI - 117435_1655909490
Up to £75000 per annum
5 months ago
Job title: Security Architect
Location: Hampshire (hybrid working available)
Salary: £75k per annum plus 15% bonus, £6k car allowance (10% DV bonus)
Security clearance at SC level is required for this role
I am looking for a Cyber Security Architect taking a key role in a customer facing team, you will support the delivery of highly secure network services into MOD - working with the solution architects to deliver a high assurance service and assuring accreditation from design to delivery. Your role will involve taking responsibility for the security aspects, working with the customer and colleagues to understand and manage risk through appropriate methods to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Implementing process, procedures, and controls to drive successful accreditation processes of the supporting system.
- Assisting in external security testing team for IT Health check activities.
- Conducting regular risk assessments to Identify Information and IT security risks, evaluate, communicate to key stakeholders, and manage those risks through the company risk register.
- Creating, managing, and maintaining security operations policies and procedures (i.e.) LLD and HLD documents.
- Management and control of the security operations of the project.
- Interfacing with customer on all security matters and provide regular update on security operations process and procedures.
- Undertaking proactive assurance and audits of live systems and services to track compliance against security designs, standards, and specifications
- Strong understanding of Information Security related aspects including regulatory requirements and policies, technical control processes and security solutions within a defence environment
- Knowledge of JSP 440, JSP 604, SPF, HMG InfoSec Standards 1 & 2 and other HMG Government Security Standards.
- Experience in the compliance and accreditation of UK Government IT systems
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Ideally have experience and understanding of IT network security, PKI, ITIL, IS1/2 or IRAM 2, SNOC Operations, BCP DR, NCSC guidance.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829