£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Full time permanent
Clearance: You will need to be eligible and willing to undergo a Developed Vetting Clearance (High Clearance level)
Location Salisbury, Wiltshire
Benefits: £5,400 car allowance, 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, private medical, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Working on one of the largest and most comprehensive IT sites in the UK, you will join as the Solution owner for the full lifecycle of a solution from feasibility to delivery. You will need to ensure the solution has continuity from an architectural and design perspective and be responsible for driving the architectural direction throughout the delivery lifecycle.
Security architect Key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of end-to-end solution/technical design, ensuring alignment with the strategic technical architecture.
- Provide solution and technical SME input
- Provide a customer concern point for design related issues within projects.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
- Identify, communicate and handle Information Assurance risks.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate risks in liaison with Solution Leads.
- Build solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or improvements.
- Definition of security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies.
Security Architect Required skills:
- Good social skills with diverse audiences - strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrable ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology project.
- The ability to be the security authority who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background
- DV Clearance
- Strong Security Engineering background working with an Engineering team to ensure compliance
- Experience of integrating audit data with SIEM systems (e.g. Splunk ES, Huntsman)
- Knowledge of JSP 440, SPF HMG InfoSec Standards 1 & 2 and other NTA Security Standards
It would be great if you had:
- Designing and implementing security solutions. This includes continuous monitoring and making improvements to those solutions, working with an information security team.
- Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security standard methodologies and implementation of security principles across the project to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role.