CDI - 1174110_1656589755
Up to £650 per day
about 1 month ago
Job Role: Security Architect
Rate: £650 per day inside ir35
Contract: 6 months +
Security Clearance at SC level is required for this role
I am recruiting a Security Architect for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of end-to-end solution/technical design, ensuring alignment with the strategic technical architecture.
- Provide solution and technical SME input
- Provide a customer concern point for design related issues within projects.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
- Identify, communicate and handle Information Assurance risks.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate risks in liaison with Solution Leads.
- Build solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or improvements.
- Definition of security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies.
- Good social skills with diverse audiences - strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrable ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
- The ability to be the security authority who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background
- Strong Security Engineering background working with an Engineering team to ensure compliance
- Experience of integrating audit data with SIEM systems (e.g. Splunk ES, Huntsman)
Please feel free to reply to this advert or give me a call on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829 if you are interested