4 months ago
Security Architect - DV Cleared
Contract - 6 months' - Basingstoke
£££ - please apply below to find out more!
My client is rapidly evolving and are seeking proficient, experienced individuals from a Security Risk Management and Assurance background to join our rapidly growing Cyber Security Team. We have a number of exciting roles working with private, Government, and Defence customers in developing their IT services.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual who is proficient in cyber security and information security.
* Cyber Security & Information Assurance Risk Management, being fully proficient in performing Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessments
* Production of Risk Management Accreditation Document sets (RMADS)
* Performing Security Risk Assessments, in particular knowledge of HMG IS1&2, NIST SP800-37 and CIS RAM
* Security Architectures
* Proven record of developing and maintaining security policies, processes and procedures
* Knowledge of the following Security Policies and Guidance:
* MOD Security Standards and Policies, JSP440, JSP604
* NCSC Cyber Essentials
* UK Government Security Policy Framework
* ISO27001 (Audit/Gap Analysis)
* Ideally achieved the Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP
* Understand and assess new and evolving technologies for use in the HMG context
* Customer facing with the ability to confidently and authoritatively speak to the customer about security accreditation, risk and assurance.
* Experience of IT Health Checks (CHECK), providing scope of works, analysis of ITHC reports and remediation plans.
* Knowledge and experience of the SOA lifecycle and specifically assurance and security governance.