£75000 - £80000 per annum
5 months ago
Job title: Security Architect - Bid Team
Location: Hampshire ( Hybrid working available)
Salary: £75k - £80k, 10%- 15% bonus, £6k car allowance (10% DV bonus also available)
Security Clearance at SC level is required for this role
I am looking looking for a Cyber Security Consultant for a client of mine who are an IT Systems Integrator Operating within the UK defence sector. Working within the Bid team you will own the security aspects of a solution, providing advice and guidance to a range of different stakeholders including design teams and the customer community.
- Dealing with key customer and third-party decision makers including representing security at Security Working Groups (SWGs).
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team you will report into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads and will provide technical subject matter expertise in security product(s), their usage, support, architecture and their interoperability within the overall solution.
- With an eye to future business, you will be comfortable shaping security proposals to be commercially acceptable for bids and able to both make and articulate the impact of security trade-offs as required.
- Comfortable working across all stages of the system lifecycle you will contribute to the security architecture of both new solutions as well as considering the impact of change to the architecture of existing systems.
- It goes without saying that you will have excellent communication skills, able to adapt your message to influence and inform different types of audience and decision maker.
- Defence sector experience including in-depth understanding of relevant risk management and Assurance processes
- Delivery of Accreditation Document Sets (Security Targets, Security Impact Assessments, RMADS etc)
- Demonstrable experience of providing technical subject matter expertise in security product(s), their usage, support, architecture and their interoperability within the overall solution.
- Experience of reviewing, providing feedback on and supporting the work of other Technical Specialists
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 8201029 or 07766 512829