£700 - £760 per day + Inside IR35
3 months ago
Security Architect - DV Cleared
Active DV Clearance required
£700-760 per day Inside IR35
3 month Contract - likely extension
As a Security Architect you will be responsible for securing information and IT by determining security requirements including the designing, planning, implementing and testing of security systems as well as preparing security architecture standards, policies and procedures.
The Security Architect will provide support to HMG Infrastructure Programme, both in development and live services. The candidate will be required to ensure that:
- Security architectures are proportionate to the GSC of the systems.
- Security architectures are delivered in conjunction with other IT Architects and SMEs.
- Deliverables are completed on time, cost and quality.
- Customer security
Required qualifications & skills
- The management of data flows between different security domains.
- Delivery of certificate and public key infrastructure services.
- Virtual infrastructure, application and information security solutions and technologies such as Protective Monitoring covering IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Security, Patch Management, System Hardening, Gateway Security and Encryption.
- Knowledge of service assurance and accreditation principles.
- Proven communications and documentation skills with an ability to present at Customer C-Level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on working within and supporting a team.
- Risk management including an ability to balance security requirements with Customer objectives.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to liaise with strategic security partners and senior stakeholders.
- Holder of CCP certification or appropriate calibre and skills to service the security needs and goals of HMG programmes at multiple Government Security Classifications (GSC).
- Previous experience of working on HMG programmes and/or other organisations of a similar nature would be an advantage.