£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
Company: IT Consultancy Division of technology giant
Salary: To £75,000 + excellent benefits package.
Security Architect: You will define the security architecture to meets the needs of a large, secure client which is capable of being managed in service. This will see you create, define and implement an end-to-end solution/technical design, ensuring alignment with the strategic technical architecture. As part of your remit you will provide solution and technical SME input to appropriate levels to supplement internal skills (e.g. when new technologies are being investigated).
*** Please note that you must be eligible for advanced levels of Security Clearance for this position ***
You will join the technology consultancy division of a globally recognised technology company with a global workforce and multi billion pound revenues. They have over 50 years experience delivering cutting-edge IT products, services, solutions and support around the globe and proven expertise in driving digital transformation programmes.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Strong Security Engineering background with experience working with an Engineering team to ensure compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects.
- The ability to be the security subject matter expert who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background.
- Knowledge of JSP 440, SPF, HMG InfoSec Standards 1 & 2 and other NTA Security Standards.
- Experience of integrating audit data with SIEM systems (e.g. Splunk ES, Huntsman)
Blue chip flexible benefits package that encompasses Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, and many more.
The company are also passionate about personal development which is delivered in a mix of mixing formal certifications with e-learning, skills workshops and conferences.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth