City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Pension + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Security Assurance Coordinator
Based in London with occasional travel
Perm full time
Need to be cleared or eligible and willing to go ahead with a DV clearance
Salary £70-75KPA + Pension + benefits
We are looking for a Security Assurance Co-ordinator to join a Project Assurance team within the Intelligence Solutions.
- You will be responsible for taking the lead in providing rigorous assessment and validation of the information assurance competences of a solutions design and deployment.
- You will need to have a sound technical understanding of electronic security measures and how any cryptographic security measures may be implemented into the solution.
- You must also have a good practical experience of cyber security, security operations, configuration management and must be aware of the principles of risk management.
- This role requires you to take ownership of any unresolved security matters and co-ordinate the resolution with the relevant stakeholders and accreditation bodies
- You will need to have had previous expertise of working in the information assurance and cyber security arena in both government and industry.
- You will need to be a sole UK national to be able to work onsite.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
- CESG Certified Professional (CCP) or equivalent CESG Listed Advisor (CLAS)
- Fundamental understanding of HMG Security Policy Framework, MoD JSP440 and ISO 27001 accreditation with the capability to create and maintain supporting documentation in relation to a Risk Management Accredited Document Set (RMADS)#
- Production and review of IS1&IS2 Risk Management and Accreditation Document Sets (RMADS) within a UK MoD (JSP 440) environment
- DSAS in an IA and IT Security role and able to clearly demonstrate recent experience of working within an Information Security and Information Assurance environment
- Defence/MoD experience