£500 - £530 per day + Outside IR35
3 months ago
Security Assurance Co-ordinators
SC or DV Clearance required
Duration: 4 months then 12-month extension subject to funding
RATE: £500- £530 per day outside IR35.
Remote but will be in Corsham, Wiltshire after restrictions are lifted
- Conduct Technical security reviews / approvals of Supplier and MoD Design and Test documentation for compliance with Defence Security policy.
- Working experience of JSP 604 Accreditation, a mandatory requirement under Rule 10 of JSP 604 (Network Joining Rules) enabling the NOA to issue the Authority to Operate.
- Experience of supporting delivery in a large scale IT Environment (200k+ Users) using M365
- Recent working experience and good understanding of the MOD estate (UK and Overseas), in particular Defence Digital and wider business practices in both the Official and Secret environments
- Providing recommendations to the team on the direction of key deliverables; security risks, issues identified, including raising, managing of security, risk-balance cases and other security related documentation artefacts.
- Coordinating technical security documentation in support of CyDR to achievement of accreditation.
- CISM, CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Auditor or ISO27001 Lead Implementor
- SC minimum
- CCP - Senior Practitioner SIRA
- Chartered Institute of Information Security (CIISec)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Qualification