£520 - £530 per day + outside IR35
5 months ago
2 x Security Assurance Co-ordinators
DV clearance will be required for this contract
Duration: 24 Months + extension
Location: Defence Digital Corsham, Wilts but remote working currently in place.
Rate £520-530 per day Outside IR35
As a Security Assurance Coordinator, you will be working on behalf of the MoD to provide assurance activities to ensure application services and development team services deliver key capabilities on time and fit for purpose.
- Demonstrate experience of working in MOD or other large government organisation, with a good understanding of Defence Digital Services or equivalent and wider business practices.
- Demonstrate with evidence a firm understanding of Security Assurance environment in a large corporate deployment.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of / recent working experience of JSP 440 and JSP 604 Accreditation.
- Provide evidence of analysis and evidence gathering experience; ability to understand where potential Security gaps lie based on evidence and producing written analysis.
- Valid DV clearance must be in place for the length of the contract
- Minimum of three years' experience in an IA role with a similar sized organisation within the last five years.
CCP - Senior Practitioner SIRA
Chartered Institute of Information Security (CIISec)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Qualification