£450 - £550 per day + DOE Outside IR35
about 1 month ago
Security Assurance Co-ordinators x 2
Long term projects - 2 years +
MOD Project - DV Clearance required
Wiltshire and remote/home based
£450-550 per day - Outside of IR35 regulations
Apr 2021 - Mar 2023
Corsham, Wilts but remote working currently in place.
Security Assurance Coordinator Requirements:
- Demonstrate experience of working in MOD or other large government organisation, with a good understanding of Defence Digital Services or equivalent and wider business practices.
- Demonstrate with evidence a firm understanding of Security Assurance environment in a large corporate deployment.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of / recent working experience of JSP 440 and JSP 604 Accreditation.
- Provide evidence of analysis and evidence gathering experience; ability to understand where potential Security gaps lie based on evidence and producing written analysis.
- Valid DV clearance must be in place for the length of the contract
- Ideally a minimum of three years' experience in an IA role with a similar sized organisation within the last five years.
- CCP - Senior Practitioner SIRA
- Chartered Institute of Information Security (CIISec)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Qualifications
CCP/SIRA +CIISec + CISSP
CBSbutler is acting as an employment business for this role.